Quick — how many LEGOs do you have in your house? If you said “too many to count” OR you are so obsessed that you know down to the individual brick exactly how many you have, this giveaway for tickets to BrickFair 2015 is for you! (If your answer was “zero” then perhaps you just haven’t been exposed to the joy these bricks bring and need to check out BrickFair!)
LEGO fans young and old (yes, I’m looking at you AFOLs — adult fans of LEGO) will love this event. Exhibitors and vendors will dazzle you with all things LEGO — crazy Rube Goldberg contraptions, dioramas, games, robots and more! Online ticket sales are already sold out, but you can stand in line and pay for tickets at the door and in the meantime, enter this giveaway for one set of four (4) tickets (value of $60) which BrickFair 2015 has generously provided (along with tickets for my family). The event is August 1 – 2, 2015 at the Dulles Expo Center, Chantilly, VA.
BrickFair is primarily an exhibit/expo scenario (look and shop) but there are some interactive displays and a few sections where you can play and even win prizes. Although the tickets advise you to allow 90 minutes to view the displays, we have always stayed far longer and this is an extremely popular event, so there are often long lines to get in and a significant wait for games and anything interactive. In other words, plan to stay a while and bring a great deal of patience (and some spending money for the snack bar because you will invariably need it). But my family will tell you it is well worth it!
BrickFair VA 2015
August 1 -2, 2015
11 am – 4 pm
Dulles Expo Center
4320 Chantilly Center
Chantilly, VA 20153
Admission: 3 and under – FREE.
Everyone else $15 at door — online tickets are sold out.
No strollers please
Caffeineandaprayer.com’s BrickFair VA 2015 Ticket Giveaway Rules:
The quick must-knows and must-dos:
- This is a flash giveaway — it is shorter than my usual giveaways, please pay attention to the time frames.
- These tickets are good for one day only, at BrickFairVA 2015 August 1 or 2 from 11 am to 4 pm. In fairness to others, please enter only if you actually plan on using the tickets. They have a total value of $60.
- To enter: Use Please use the Rafflecopter entry form below to comment — make sure you use the term “BrickFair” in your comment. Get creative, but keep it clean!
- In all your entries, you must include a valid email address so I may contact you if you are the winner. I must be able to reach you via that email address within 4 hours of the end of the giveaway. I am not responsible for emails that land in your spam or junk mail or are otherwise blocked by your system or any other technical errors that may occur.
- Tickets will be physically delivered to you, so if you are the winner, you will need to be willing to provide me a mailing address (no P.O. Boxes due to this being a flash giveaway) within 2 hours of my notification email that you are the winner so we can make arrangements for delivery of the physical tickets. Time will be calculated based on when my email was sent. If I am not able to reach you, by necessity, I will have to pick a new winner. I am not responsible for emails that land in your spam or junk mail or are otherwise blocked by your system or any other technical errors that may occur.
- Giveaway ends at 9 am, Eastern time, Thursday, July 30, 2015.
- Standard rules and giveaway legalese is spelled out in a link in the Rafflecopter form.
- Winners will be selected at random from all qualified entrants using Rafflecopter.
- Once a winner is selected and has responded via email and arrangements for ticket delivery have been successfully made, winner will be announced on this site.
Tired of stepping on lots of little LEGO pieces at home? You might enjoy my previous blog post about LEGO organization.