Chances are you have one or more LEGO fans in your household. They may be kids or AFOLs (adult fans of LEGO) or both. Imagine the looks on their faces as they check out 100,000 square feet of LEGO models, displays and winding trains at the Dulles Expo Center at BrickFair ’13 in Chantilly, VA! Even better, you can enter my giveaway to win a four-pack of tickets (see rules at the end of this post)!
The fan festival expects to have more than a thousand exhibitors with LEGO creations of all sizes as well as vendors with items such as minifigures, custom-molded weapons, and unique models. If your kids are like mine, all this LEGO-stimulation will leave them eager to get their hands on a few blocks of their own, so fortunately there’s a Stay ‘N Play area filled with bricks where they can unleash their creativity! The first 3,000 people through the doors on each day will each receive a free BrickForge custom molded minifig utensil.
August 3 -4, 2012
11 am – 4 pm
Dulles Expo Center
4230 Chantilly Center
Chantilly, VA 20153
Admission: 3 and under – FREE. Everyone else $12 at door or skip the long line and buy online (which I highly recommend!)
No strollers please
You pay $12 at the door, buy online (limited quantities available), but why not try for a four-pack of tickets right here?
Caffeineandaprayer.com’s BrickFair ’13 Ticket Giveaway Rules:
- These tickets are good for one day only, at BrickFair ’13 in Chantilly, VA August 3 or 4 from 11 am to 4 pm. In fairness to others, please enter only if you actually plan on using the tickets. They have a total value of $48.
- US entrants only, please.
- Entrants must be 18 years or older.
- Tickets will be physically mailed or delivered to you, so if you are the winner, you will need to be willing to provide me a mailing address (no P.O. Boxes) within 24 hours of being announced as the winner.
- To enter: Please comment on THIS blog post with a comment that includes the phrase “BrickFair.” For example, you can say, “My kids have 6 billion LEGOS and we would LOVE to go to the BrickFair!” or “I am married to an AFOL and would love to surprise my spouse with BrickFair tix” or “Wow, JavaMom, you are the coolest blogger in the world for bringing us this opportunity for BrickFair tickets…” (no, really, complimenting me has no bearing on who wins, I promise!) If you do not have the phrase “BrickFair” in your comment, you are immediately disqualified!
- You can earn EXTRA entries by tweeting about this giveaway as long as you meet the following conditions:
- In all your entries, you must include a valid email address so I may contact you if you are the winner.
- I must be able to reach you via that email address within 24 hours of the end of the giveaway so I can notify you that you are the winner and get your snail mail address (no P.O. Boxes) and mail or deliver your tickets. If I am not able to reach you, I will move on to the next person. I am not responsible for emails that land in your spam or junk mail or are otherwise blocked by your system.
- Winners will be selected at random from all qualified entrants.
- Giveaway ends midnight, Eastern time, Wednesday, July 31, 2013.
- Have fun and good luck!
Hooray! We have a winner! She has been contacted and has responded! Congratulations STIMEY! Thank you to ALL who participated.
Tired of stepping on lots of little LEGO pieces at home? You might enjoy my previous blog post about LEGO organization.
Disclosure: BrickFair provided four tickets for the giveaway and a set of complimentary tickets for my family. All photos are provided by the BrickFair convention. LEGO is a trademark of the LEGO Group.